Friday, April 8, 2011

Stormin' Normans

Here are pics of the Normans I've been working on. They will do double duty as both Normans and Frankish Crusaders from the First Crusade. They are primarily from Crusader Minis, but there are some Perry Miniatures first Crusade guys.

I also have painted up 2 of the Conquest Games plastic Norman knights, 10 more to in the box to finish. I really like them and they paint up easy. I got those from Architects of War, they also carry the Gripping Beast stuff. So I'll probably get some other stuff from them soon.

The pics are not the greatest. I need to work on my photo skills.

Perry 1st Crusade Foot knights and some Monks/pilgrims Crusader Minis Norman Crossbows A mix of Perry and Crusader Minis
Crusader Minis Norman Spearmen in Gambesons


Crusader Minis Norman Spearmen in Chainmail


Crusader Mini Mounted Normans
Crusader Mini Mounted Normans





Conquest Games Plastic Norman Knights

1 comment:

  1. I really do like those Norman Knights. I must resist. No I really must resist!

    ReplyDelete