Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lord of the Rings

Well, my daughter has started reading the Hobbit. Which has lead me to dust off my GW LoTR stuff.

I have about 10 Minas Tirith foot soldiers painted up, so I'm going to finish up a bunch more of them; they are super-easy-peasy to paint. Then I have some mounted Minas Tirith guys, some rangers, Radagast, and the fellowship to round out a Good Force.

For bad guys I already had the orcs that came in the Return of the King boxset. I picked up a box of Harad warriors (which will do double-duty as Arabs in my 1st crusade RPG ). I also picked up a mounted and on foot version of one of the Ringwraiths from the bargain bin at the local comic shop. I'll probably get some more Mordor orcs and maybe some Uruk Hai. I may also pick up some mounted Harad guys.

Not sure how long interest will hold. I'll try and get some pics of my Minas Tirith guys up.

No comments:

Post a Comment